- About Us
- Research Areas
- Recent Publications
- Education & Training
- Summer Internship
- Administration & Finance
- Facilities & Services
- Room Scheduling
- Helpful Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Trainee Committee
PCARD Regulations - More Info
- Transactions must be reviewed weekly before 2pm on Thursdays, on Settlement System by card holder and grant manager.
- Only check “reviewed” after making sure all information is correct.
- Turn in all transaction receipts to your lab grant manager. This includes on-line Fedex transactions.
- Make sure the object code is accurate for the transaction.
- The business purpose must list when, where, why, who and what the expense was for.
- Do not share your Pcard with others in the lab. Each person placing orders should have his/her own Pcard.
- The Pcard cannot be used for travel, and there is a $2,500 limit on a single charge. The Pcard is never to be used for personal purchases or to buy gift cards.
- Sales tax should not be charged on the Pcard. Be sure to check your receipts for such charges.
- If your purchase is made via Amazon.com, you are required to submit both the order confirmation page (price must be indicated) as well as the packing slip.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Harvard's P-card policy: http://policies.fad.harvard.edu/pages/purchasing-card
Last update: September 11, 2015